1. What happens to my monthly membership?
All monthly memberships were reactivated on October 1, 2020, unless you previously canceled your monthly membership. Automated withdrawal dates are determined based on your previously monthly charges. For example, if your withdrawal date was between the 1st and the 14th of the month, your new automatic withdrawal date will be on the 15th of the month. If your withdraw date was between the 15th and the end of the month, your new withdraw date would be on the 1st of the month.
2. What happens to my annual and semi-annual membership?
The deadline to claim an extension was December 30, 2020. No refunds will be issued. No extensions will be given if you have not claimed yours.
3. How is the building cleaned?
- The entire building is deep cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected.
- We have tripled the number of hand sanitizers
- Physically spaced out areas of the building to ensure appropriate social distancing
- Installed a 67 linear ft. sneeze guard around the welcome center desk
- Negative pressure/HVAC
- Contactless Entry
- Follow all CDC Guidelines in regards to chlorine & pools.
- Unvaccinated staff will continue to wear a mask while at work.
- Every two hours cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting stations.
5. What areas in the facility are OPEN?
- Cardio Room
- Track/Lower Level/Boxing Room: Ages 14 & up unless youth passport has been completed
- Outdoor Gym: 4 socially distant stations
- Group Fitness Classes (Land & Aquatic)
- Basketball Gym
- Warm Water Pool
- Main Pool
- Sally Schenkman ADA Locker Room including showers
- Men's & Women's Locker Room including showers
- Girl's & Boy's Locker Room
- Babysitting Room
6. What areas in the facility are CLOSED?
- Hot Tub
- Water Fountains (Bottle Filler Available)
7. What are my responsibilities as a member of the Y?
- STAY HOME if you are sick
- Sanitize your hands upon entry
- Self-scan at new contactless Welcome Center
- Wipe down equipment before & after use
- Follow traffic patterns
- Adhere to all policies of the Y specific to the activity you are participating in
8. What is the Mask Policy?
Anyone unvaccinated including children 2-11 years of age must wear a face mask while indoors at the Y. Face masks are strongly recommended in indoor settings regardless of vaccine status as per NJDOH.
STAFF WILL BE HELD TO THESE SAME STANDARDS.