The Randolph YMCA is offering quality drop-in babysitting at no cost to our members. Please note that this service is only for parents who are using the facility. Parents must remain on-site at all times.
Current Babysitting Hours as of June 21:
|Mondays||8:00 am-12:00 pm|
|Wednesdays||8:00 am-12:00 pm|
|Thursdays||8:00 am-12:00 pm|
OUR GOAL IS TO EXPAND BABYSITTING HOURS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
A Little Bit About Our Babysitting Staff:
- CPR/AED & First Aid Certified
- Preschool Teachers
- Many years of experience with children
Please note the following:
- Our Ratio is 1:7
- Children over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask while in the building
- We will accept children ages 3 months to 8 years
- Please try to limit your workout to 1-hour to accommodate other families.
- Parent/guardian must remain onsite at all times
- Parents/guardians must have a Family Membership to qualify for Free Drop-In Babysitting. If you have an Adult membership, you must add all children who will be going into the babysitting room as "Community Members" at the Welcome Center. If you do not have a family membership, the fee is $5/child/visit to be paid prior to entering the babysitting room.