We are collecting canned and other dry goods to donate to the Interfaith Food Pantry who serves Morris County. We are supporting the Interfaith Food Pantry this year in anticipation of the upcoming holiday season. This is a meaningful way to give back and strengthen the foundations of our community locally. Last year, we collected 480 pounds of food!
Let’s beat our record!
OCTOBER 28-NOVEMBER 21
Non-Perishable Items ONLY. The Drop-Off Box is located in the lobby of the YMCA.
Current Food Needs:
- Rice 1 or 2 lb. size
- 100% Juice 32 oz.
- Dry Milk (1-quart package)
- Parmalat (Shelf Stable 32 oz size)
- Canned Fruit
- Tuna fish and other canned fish and meats
- Peanut Butter
- Soups-regular, hearty and low sodium soups
- Mac N Cheese
- Quart and Gallon size re-sealable plastic bags
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Meats & Meals
- Side Dishes: Instant Potatoes, stuffing, rice-roni, hamburger helper. etc
- Boost or Ensure, Boost Glucose Control or Glucerna
- Baby Food-Stage 1-Stage 3 fruits and vegetables
- Spaghetti/Tomato Sauce
- Pasta/Whole Wheat Pasta
- Baby Diapers, Pull-Ups, Baby Wipes, Adult Depends
- Tea (100 ct boxes)
- Canned Beans (Pork and beans, pinto, red, white and black)
- Gluten Free Products