TRAINED TO SAVE
Ever wanted to learn the skills to save a life? With our YMCA and American Red Cross lifeguard certification courses you can do just that. Participants will learn lifeguarding skills, how to perform CPR on an adult, child and infant, how to use an AED, and necessary first-aid skills. ALL CERTIFICATION FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
For more information on Lifeguard Training, contact Kevin K. at 973.366.1120 Ext. 43 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fore more information on CPR, First Aid, or AED Training, contact Jennifer Patrick at email@example.com
Does your company need to be CPR or First Aid certified? Let us train you! Contact Kathy Fisher at 973.366.1120 Ext. 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Registration & payment must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the class you are registering for.
For additional questions, please contact Jennifer Patrick at email@example.com
Lifeguard Blended Learning Course
32 hour course including Lifeguard, First Aid, & CPR/AED Certifications
- Minimum age 15
- Able to swim 300 meters (100 Freestyle, 100 Breaststroke, 100 Choice)
- Timed retrieval of brick from the deep end
- 2 Minute Tread Using Legs Only
Full Member: $310 Non-Member: $325 Staff: $165
If you are interested in becoming a certified lifeguard, please contact Kevin K. at 973 366 1120 x43 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Member: $160 Non-Member: $175 Staff: $60
Lifeguard Precertification Training
This course is designed to work on successfully passing the swim evaluation portion of the lifeguard training. The instructors will have participants work on:
- Swimming 300+ meters
- Guided and timed brick retrieval from deep end
- Treading Water
- Basic introduction to lifeguarding. This is NOT a certification, but a way to feel more comfortable passing the swim requirement to become a Red Cross Certified Lifeguard. Once certified through our facility, year-round employment and volunteer opportunities are available.
Lifeguard Precertification is currently full.
$75/5-week session (Open to Members & Non-Members)
This fee will go towards participant’s lifeguard certification at our facility-reduces cost to $235 for Randolph Y Members and $250 for non-members.
For more information, contact Kevin K. at email@example.com or 973.366.1120 Ext. 43