The Rockaway Township All Day program will be open for registration for any student from Rockaway Township who wishes to participate in an educational and recreational program. This all day program will aid in supervised schoolwork while having meaningful social interactions. With programming designed to support your child’s new schedule, you can have peace of mind knowing your child is in a safe, engaging, and structured environment that will set them up for success both in and out of the classroom. Classrooms will be socially distant and face covering is required.
|All 5 Days|
- Location: Stony Brook Elementary School
- Hours: 8:00 am-6:00 pm
- Grades: K-5
- December 2020 and January 2021
- Cost $55 per day
OUR PROGRAM WILL PROVIDE:
- Quiet space to engage in supervised schoolwork with staff support.
- Arts & Crafts, Nutrition, Character Development and social-emotional learning (SEL).
- Recreational and physical fitness activities to encourage movement and fun.
WHAT PARENTS WILL PROVIDE:
- All necessary books and schoolwork and/or laptop.
- Headphones or ear buds
- Lunch & a snack
- A tote bag or backpack for each student’s belongings
- We are encouraging students to wear sneakers, so they are able to run and play during recreation time
- Two face-coverings
Registration or Billing questions/issues please call Deb P at (973)366-1120 ext 13.