MAKE THIS TRANSITION EASIER FOR YOU & YOUR CHILD BY HAVING CHILD CARE RIGHT IN THE SCHOOL!
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year NOW OPEN! (Rates Below)
HEALTH HISTORY FORMS Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Count on the Randolph YMCA to make before & after care easy and convenient by providing a program right in the school! Peace of mind comes from knowing your child is in a safe & nurturing environment.
Our staff provides a wide variety of daily activities including arts & crafts, indoor and outdoor playtime, fitness, homework help-all along with a snack provided daily.
You do not need to be a member of the Y to participate. Financial Assistance is available.
|AM CARE||7:00 am-School Starts||Birchwood, Dwyer, Katharine D. Malone, Stony Brook, Byram Lakes|
|PM CARE||School Dismissal-6:00 pm||Allamuchy, Birchwood, Byram Lakes, Dwyer, Dennis B. O' Brien, Duffy, Katharine D. Malone, Stony Brook|
QUESTIONS ABOUT BEFORE/AFTER SCHOOL CARE? Contact Brenda at 973.366.1120 Ext. 25 or email@example.com
FOR BILLING INFORMATION or a child care tax receipt, please contact Debbie P. at 973.366.1120 Ext. 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you were in our Before/After School Care program last year, you already have an account online. If you need help accessing your account, please contact the Welcome Center for assistance 973.366.1120.
PLEASE NOTE: TWO WEEKS NOTICE OF UPCOMING MONTHLY PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO CANCEL REGISTRATION. Email any cancellations to email@example.com
Healthy U is a collaborative partnership between the New Jersey YMCA State Alliance and the Horizon Foundation for New Jersey with the goal of combating childhood obesity through nutrition education, physical education and family involvement. The Randolph YMCA is proud to incorporate Healthy U in school-age and children programs.
AM CARE (Stony Brook & Birchwood) begins at 7:00 AM
|5 Days per Week||$169/month|
|4 Days per Week||$138/month|
|3 Days per Week||$107/month|
|2 Days per Week||$87/month|
AM CARE (Byram Lakes, Katherine D. Malone, Dwyer) begins at 7:00 AM
|5 Days per Week||$195/month|
|4 Days per Week||$164/month|
|3 Days per Week||$138/month|
|2 Days per Week||$118/month|
PM CARE (Allamuchy, Birchwood, Byram Lakes, Dennis B. O'Brien, Duffy, Dwyer, Katherine D. Malone, Stony Brook) end of school until 6:00 pm
|5 Days per Week||$312/month|
|4 Days per Week||$282/month|
|3 Days per Week||$266/month|
|2 Days per Week||$251/month|
School Holidays-Full Days at Y
The Randolph YMCA will be offering a full-day program held at the Randolph YMCA on holidays when the schools are closed throughout the year. A minimum of 20 kids are required to run the full-day program. Once payment has been processed, this program is non-refundable.
Hours: 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Early Bird Cost: $35/day- Must register and pay by August 31st.
Starting September 1st- $40/day Members & $50/day Community Members
Ages: 5-12 (Kindergarten through 5th grade)
|September 26, 2022||Rosh Hashanah|
|September 27, 2022||Rosh Hashanah|
|October 5, 2022||Yom Kippur|
|October 10, 2022||Columbus Day|
|November 10, 2022||NJEA Convention|
|November 11, 2022||NJEA Convention|
|January 16, 2023||MLK Day|
|February 20, 2023||President's Day|
|April 11-14, 2023||Spring Break|
- At registration 1st and last month is required to reserve a spot in the program.
- Students are automatically enrolled from September through June.
- Two weeks WRITTEN notice of upcoming monthly payment is required to cancel registration. Must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees are reflective of 180 school days divided into 10 equal payments. Fees do not reflect the number of days in a given month.
- Late Pick up is $2 per minute and will be billed within 24 hours with the card on file. After three incidents of late pickup your child may be removed from the program without refund.
- Weather Related Emergencies or Closing: Due to our programs being held in the schools, we will follow the school districts decisions regarding delayed openings, early closings, and snow days. All cancellations will be communicated.
- Select Holidays will be offered as a separate fee and additional registration. These programs are held at the Randolph YMCA.
As part of the fees, we provide extended care on all early dismissal days on the school calendar