- YMCA Personal Training is a one-on-one session with a personal fitness trainer. Personal training will be offered with additional social distancing protocols in place at this time.
- Our personal trainers are educated professionals often with years of experience who can help any YMCA member including working professionals, new moms, seniors and triathletes.
- YMCA personal trainers come from as many different backgrounds and walks of life as our members do, and we take great care in matching members with the right personal trainer.
- NEW CLIENTS-Your first training session will consist of an initial consultation that includes a review of your health history, lifestyle and goals. Your personal trainer can then help you achieve goals through one-on-one attention, accountability and expertise. Please purchase a credit and book a day/time with trainer. This is the same price as a regular training session. Print and fill out the initial consultation form below and bring it to your first session.
- If you are not a new client, you do not need an initial consultation.
- YMCA personal training is held at the YMCA, on land or in the water and incorporates many different elements and equipment.
- YMCA Members and Community Members can purchase Personal Training sessions individually or a pack of 5.
|RANDOLPH YMCA MEMBER||COMMUNITY MEMBER|
|Single Session: $58||Single Session: $79|
|Package of 5 Sessions: $260 (Save $30)||Package of 5 Sessions: $375 (Save $20)|
|Package of 10 Sessions: $500 (Save $80)||Package of 10 Sessions: $720 (Save $70)|
|Small Group Training (2 People): $600 ($300 per person)||Small Group Training (2 People): $820 ($410 per person)|
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR PERSONAL TRAINING
- Sign up for a new membership or call the Welcome Center to reactivate your existing membership.
- You will be assigned an online user using your email address and be prompted to Reset Your Password
- Follow all of the prompts to log into your account
- Once you are logged in, you will go to PROGRAMS
- Find PERSONAL TRAINING
- Click on the session you wish to register for-Single Session or Five Sessions
- Follow the prompts and once purchased, you will have a CREDIT on your account that you can redeem by SCHEDULING your personal training session.
- Go to SCHEDULING
- Click SCHEDULE A NEW APPOINTMENT
- Select the Day/Time you wish to register for
- Confirm your day/time & click SUBMIT
- If you do not cancel/remove your session, you will be not be eligible to receive a credit back for the missed session.
Personal Training Policies
- You are purchasing credits to then be redeemed for service by booking a day/time with trainer.
- All credits must be used within the calendar month.
- CANCELLATION: You must cancel your appointment at a minimum of 3 hours prior to your session. We do not offer refunds for missed sessions or late notice.
Small Group Training
Small Group training (2 participants)
Group training with 2 people with a dedicated personal trainer adapting exercises to help each individual work towards their fitness goals. Class incorporates functional and strength training to achieve optimal results.